Things to know about Aircraft Management:
Read about some great tips and FAQs to consider about choosing a company to manage your aircraft from Volo Aviation’s own Kyle Slover as interviewed in the Sherpa report.
Aircraft Operations Oversight
Let us be your private flight department.
Volo Aviation LLC has deep experience in operating a variety of aircraft, ranging from turboprops to long-range heavy jets. Let us help guide you through the complex arena of aircraft ownership and operations.
Our professional staff can assist you in the following areas:
Flight Operations:We can provide oversight of the aircraft, which services include, but are not limited to:
- 24 Hour Flight Scheduling/Dispatch Services
- International Trip Planning Services
- Human Resources Management (Flight Crew/Technicians)
- Risk Management
- Aircraft Usage Reconciliation
- Tailored Accounting/Financial Reporting
- Concierge/VIP Services
- Ground Transportation Management
Whether based at one of our locations or not, Volo Aviation will review all leases on your behalf to verify you and your aircraft are properly covered. We will negotiate on your behalf for favorable rates and terms, and we will also work with your home base fixed base operator to make sure you are receiving the appropriate services per your contract.
Volo Aviation LLC offers clients the opportunity to enroll in our discounted fleet insurance program. As your service provider, we will ensure that all coverages relating to your aircraft are handled, including:
- Appropriate liability coverage
- Hull coverage
- Foreign operations/airspace requirements
- War-risk coverage
- Prompt response for any submitted claims
- Lay-up credits issued